Todd Cooper, James York, Editors
Anthony Brian Gallagher, Araceli Salas, Dara Tafazoli, Elena Alcalde Peñalver, George MacLean, Işıl Günseli Kaçar, Joe Tomei, Michael Blodgett, Satchie Haga
(Click on each chapter’s title to access individual chapters)
- Interactivity’s Effect on Playing Versus Watching a Real-time Strategy Game: a Preliminary Experiment. Shawn Anderson, Ritsumeikan University.
- Using Online Forums to Promote Japanese University Student Motivation to Use English Outside the Classroom. Jack Pudelek, Rikkyo University.
- Self-access learning and Minecraft: observations and student perceptions. Robert Remmerswaal, Sojo University & Robert Dykes, Sojo University.
- Ready, Set…? End-User Testing of an AR Treasure Hunt Learning. Samuel Taylor & Adam Stone, Kyushu Sangyo University.
- Evaluation of a VR language learning environment: Effect of feedback on learners’ flow state. James York, Meiji University, Hirotaka Takuma, Tokyo Denki University & Takuya Yoshino, Tokyo Denki University.
Full publication here.
Playful CALL 2022
Selected papers from the JALTCALL2022 Conference, Japan.
© 2023 by the JALT CALL SIG and individual authors.
First published in Japan in 2023 by the JALT CALL SIG.